Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jelly's Closet - Under every ponytail, is a horse's ass!

I'm not a country girl as in I wasn't raised in the country nor do I care for the twangy genre of tuneage... BUT I do love the simplicity of country livin'. Okay so I didn't hunt, fish, chew or collect/eat roadkill but I sure did love Kentucky. I had chickens, AS pets no less. :bubble hearts: These are not new releases but anywho yeehaw...

Hair: ETD - ETD Willis III - Blonde Red (tinted pink, of course)
Skin: Celestial Studios Charmed Skin - Tone 40 - Auburn - Rubies
Face Light: Kru's Boutique - Usagi Kingdom Face Light for Snap
Piercings: *Mina's* Full Facial Piercings (modified)
Necklaces:
::Goth1c0:: Death God necklace & my TWS Rose Necklace my friend Harlan made, which I absolutely adore.
Ring: My Wedding Set (it's original so back off) :p
Top/Skirt: Last Call - Achlys
Gun on thigh: 22 Glock Leg Holster (Female) Black by Trent Xavier (no idea if he still has a store)
Boots: (Shiny Things) Old Laceup Boots - black
Photo Location: anyMOTION

No comments: