Friday, November 9, 2007

SL is teh borked

So somehow our sim crashed *glances at Hawks* and when we relogged, we ended up under water with falling nooblets. :o

HawksRock Gunawan: i didn't expect people to drop from the sky into the middle of us
You: Ruth'd PPL
You: NOOBS
HawksRock Gunawan: yeah... lmao
HawksRock Gunawan: it is raining noobs
You: HaHa!
HawksRock Gunawan: this might make a good movie, we can film em dropping, and then play it singing in the rain
HawksRock Gunawan: well the weather today outside is predicting a 30% chance of falling noobs
You: I hope it doesn't ruin my hair
HawksRock Gunawan: lmfao


Now we're stuck on the outside & cannot get back in! HALP!

Nevermind... Yahoo! Literati to the rescue :D

HawksRock said:
did u ever get into SL? cuz I am still stuck
JellyBean said:
newp
JellyBean said:
I am stuck still
HawksRock said:
hmmm, you wanna kick my ass at something on yahoo?
JellyBean said:
sure
JellyBean said:
literati?
HawksRock said:
sure, I fingered...
JellyBean said:
lol

No comments: