Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Insanity!

**Edited for my stalker, because apparently I was not clear**

I've come to one definite fact of my lives, both SL & RL.
Everyone around me is insane!
There, I said it. I had this revelation tonight as I sat working on a co-post for MGG2SL with Rosie. This isn't about her even though she's in the pic. She looks cute, so shup.

In RL I'm told one thing & what is true today, turns out to be false tomorrow. This happens on a daily basis, even I'm starting to lose track.

In SL I have met my share of some super screwed up nut cases, in fact I even dated a couple. Not saying I'm perfect, cause lawd knows I'm not and hey if crazy works for you... groove with it. My point is that I have realized I'm okay. It's everyone else. Sure, I have issues, who doesn't? I just don't feel the need to air them in the form of a raving lunatic (on a nonPERSONAL blog - yah, that's what this is, *my* personal blog), self fluff myself on a wiki page or hide behind alts. The only thing I self-proclaim myself to be is me, and that's good enough for me. :) Everything else is just fiddle sticks.

This has been another semi-cryptic thought from JellyBean Madison. Happy Stipend Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I just don't feel the need to air them in the form of a raving lunatic..."

http://tinyurl.com/348fbt

LMFAO.

Jelly, just be a fucking lunatic. It's why people read your blog! Don't soapbox like you aren't.. No wait, actually, keep this up. It makes it all more hilarious when next week you spaz about what kind of hair someone is wearing or if someone knows how to fix a car or not.

♥ JellyBean Madison ♥ said...

OMG! They're coming to take me away,
Haha, they're coming to take me away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the funny farm
Where Life is Beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those Nice Young Men
In their Clean White Coats
And they're coming to take me AWAY,
HA HAAAAA

I love my soapbox as much as you do but no you can't have it! :D