Friday, October 26, 2007

JellyBean gone wrong....

Two days... Two farking days & no fresh slow cooked verbal stew! *gasp* I've been busy. Way busy. As I have mentioned before I've gone back to work. I didn't think it'd kick my ass the way it has. Anywho... too much RL. bleh.

So when I have been in SL, I've been spending it at KSU and I've been keeping up on my diaries but not too much. Then of course Hawks & I sported our CSI NY attire & made use of our mad top notch detectives skillz...

Okay no really, we suck. Haha! We were both wrong so thank goodness we'll get more crimes to solve, right? We're positive we can hit the nail on at least one of them.

So what else have I been up to?

Dancing....
More dancing...

It's what we do. :D
Speaking of dancing, Sine Wave has just released some new dances. Both Male & Female. I haven't seen them yet as the sim is packed. As soon as I do though, I'm sure there will be a vid. Hah!

1 comment:

Orchid said...

That cig is HUGE - talk to Rico Plisskin .. he makes a very realistic one that I sport now and again.