Saturday, November 3, 2007

Chowder!

Boo! Boo! I say. I am a huge cartoon watcher. Okay actually to be technical, I watch 4 different anime, Adult Swim & a few things on regular Cartoon Network. Due to working last night I missed the premier of "Chowder". :'( *tear* Not that ya'll care but...

A young child by the name of Chowder is the chef's apprentice. Chowder believes that one day, he will be a widely respected chef like the one he is working with, who also happens to be his father. However, Chowder has a problem. He cannot stop gorging himself on the culinary delights by which he finds himself surrounded.

I love Panini - A pink rabbit, who has a crush on Chowder (who does not return the feelings), who thinks she is Chowder's girlfriend, and lets him know this at every time she can.

Anywho I was so pissed about missing it. Hah! *goes on endless internet search for the episode*

No comments: