Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Morning Fixator's Support Group

Rosie Shark: monday morning fixator's support group
Rosie Shark: cept we don't really help each other
Rosie Shark: we just switch topics
JellyBean Madison: we just validate each others focusessseeseses
Rosie Shark: lol
Rosie Shark: or provide gentle and exciting changes of direction for each other
Rosie Shark: back and forth
Rosie Shark: no me!
Rosie Shark: no nonow it's my turn!
JellyBean Madison: noooo
JellyBean Madison: we're talking about my obsession
Rosie Shark: yes correct I know
Rosie Shark: mines repress... I mean suppressed for another day
JellyBean Madison: lmao
Rosie Shark: ok what are we doing what's going on?
Rosie Shark: anything?
Rosie Shark: cookie?
JellyBean Madison: beefcake?
Rosie Shark: well yea

No comments: