HawksRock Gunawan: so when are you going to post the 101 ways to woo a man?
HawksRock Gunawan: lol
You: mayhapsibly I can come up with 50
You: I'm an under achiever
HawksRock Gunawan: 50?
HawksRock Gunawan: pfft
HawksRock Gunawan: u gotta aim high babe! :)
You: :o 50 is high
HawksRock Gunawan: I mean c'mon... guys are easier in some ways... :)
You: okay so you're saying girls don't get off the hook just cause you wrote one for men?
HawksRock Gunawan: yup lol
I think that his wooage list works for both genders, and some cannot be repeated enough. Now us women, okay mayhaps just me... mood is everything. Here's some music that if you can stream or have someone else stream, it's great for the "mood". This list had some help from a few different sources. :D Pure musical under wear removers. :o Did I type that?
- Plumb - Damaged (808 remix) **If you can't find this one, let me know. I'll email it. It has to be the 808 remix
- Metisse - Boom Boom Ba
- Madonna - Erotica (sex mix)
- Hawaiian Fiji Songs - Sexual Healing (reggae remix)
- Prince - Cream
- George Michael - I Want Your Sex
- Madonna - Justify My Love
- Peaches - Fuck the Pain Away
- Joe Cocker - You Can Leave Your Hat On
- Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
- Elastica - Connection
- John Spencer Blues Explosion - Get Down Lover
- Buffalo Springfield - Kind Woman
- The Beatles - Why don't we do it in the Road?
- Billy Idol - Rock the Cradle of Love
- Elvis Presley - I Want you, I Need you, I Love you
- The Cure - Just Like Heaven
- Frank Sinatra - It Had To Be You
- Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire
- Bob Dylan - Lay, Lady, Lay
- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
- The Divinyls - I Touch Myself
- Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on
- Mad Cobra - Flex
- Jonathan Butler - All Over You
- Portishead - Only You
- Paula Cole - Feelin' Love
- Joi - Lick
- The Cure - Lovesong
- Adina Howard - T-Shirt & My Panties On
- Harry Connick Jr. - A Wink and a Smile
- Frank Sinatra - Under My Skin
- Harry Connick Jr. - Stardust
Oh yea, if you have more let me know... okay *poof* I'm so gone!