Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ramblings, Downtime and Full-Frontal Snogging

Are you a reporter?
Since the grid is down, I was doing my norm blog surfing & ran across Wanted. Virtual Kate Aide on Lactose's blog. Sky News is calling on Second Life residents to turn themselves into virtual news reporters and submit videos about our crazy little 3D world. They've joined forces with the video-sharing website SkyCast to launch an SL 'reporters' challenge'.

The idea is for SL residents to create video reports on things they think "...have news value and relevance to the virtual community". Finished reports will be hosted on skycast.com, with the best entries run on the Sky News website. [more on his page]

Hall of Bloggity Justice
So it looks as if the blogger party theme will be Super Heroes this Sunday. Lucky for Hawks & I that can't build worth a doodlie-doo we have a cute purple building accessory in our pockets called a *MY* Akasha. She is the bestest friend ever! Always taking on my wacked ideas & making them a reality. So I presented to her the theme... I was thinking a mock Gotham City, but oh no! She tote had a better rockin idea - Hall of Justice! dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn!
She's going to start building as soon as she gets back from grabbing her grub. Go Aka! Go Aka! Like it's your birthday! Not for real - real, just for play - play!

SL Downtime
During SL downtime you can usually find me stalking people in SL.me but as it turns out, none of my regular victims, errr I mean friends were roaming the halls today. So I went to browse Snapzilla. I found the cutest snap from the ToonStudio. If ya'll haven't checked out Patch Lamington's doodles, you so should. I've known patch for almost two years now and I have to say he is one of the sweetest, most creative, imaginative guys I know.

Nose Rubbin
This is like 2 days late, but Happy Anny Baby! I know I've already told you but ya know how I am. PDA - All the Way! We've been married officially for two months now and everyday I still feel like the luckiest girl ever. I cherish every minute we spend together & miss you terribly when we're apart.
Who wrote the condensed time law anyways? :D

Here's to for always & forever.

No comments: