Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Leaving SL.me

Sorry Raven, I know you just added me as a friend there. I realized today I have too much on my plate to keep up with yet another profile outside of SL. Besides the only time I used SL.me was on update Wednesdays to chat with people that were like me, waiting for the grid to come back up. Over the past few months it's turned to crap & I have no use for it anymore. The people there that knew me, you know where to find me in SL or here, so no big.

However I did want to save these off my page before leaving:

JellyBean Rules
rule #1 Impatient! Piss or get off the pot.
rule #2 Is NOT defined by her pinkness.
rule #3 Unboxable! Place in a box & you will see Jelly-shaped hole out the other side.
rule #4 Gather friends and people who lift and support.
rule #5 Shoes before drama!
rule #6 See a puddle ..and splash it, see who else splashes and make them ur friend.
rule #7 Love me, don't chain me.
rule #8 Stop waiting..find fun and be available for those who wait for you.
rule #9 Glow hard, Glow long, Blind em all.
rule #10 If it ain't fun... Run!
rule #11 Why stand when there's dancing to be done.
rule #12 Love is Tringo for 2!
rule #13 PHISH!
rule #14 Tingling is nice!
rule #15 Be yourself & you will be adored.
rule #16 When all else fails... Buy hair!
rule #17 Biting urself hurts! Bite someone else.
rule #18 Wooage should be everlasting.

† Divine Prayer †

Our Lindens, who art in the Labs,
Hallowed be thy prims.
Thy Grid-dom come, thy will be done,
On sims, as it is in The Preview.
Give us this day our daily crash,
And forgive us our Spammery.
As we forgive those, who grief against us
And lead us not, into private parcels.
Amen.

Disclaimer:
Any similarities to real people are purely unintentional. If my page &/or blog causes you to have any real mental health concerns, be sure to seek the advice of a medical professional. Thank you

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*spits out coffee after reading "Divine Prayer" expertly avoiding both computer and my cat.*

Brilliant!