My goal is to become a Duchess by the end of the day & get Hawks some subjects. :) Here is some personal tips for ya'll cause really it's not just about self gain.
- Do not buy land in Nov-Dec. Taxes aren't worth it.
- You cannot dress your ox as a doctor & fool your servants.
- Eventually your horse will need shoes, may I suggest Sketchers sneakers?
- You can buy a cottage, but you'll share it with a family of mice.
- Add the first two numbers, subtract the last and there is your [?]
- Give land to your subjects cheerfully & often. It's better to help them than focus on yourself. A happy subject is a loyal subject.
I'm now Duchess JellyBean Madison :)