Monday, September 17, 2007

Tiny Empires - Peer Pressure

Wrath Paine: I ain't got not HUD - I got tested last week and Dr Altmura gave me a clean bill of health. Except I might be pregnant.
Sable Slade: 0.0
Wrath Paine: I am HUD - free. Negative.
HawksRock Gunawan: Wrath are you wearing your Hud now?
HawksRock Gunawan: cuz you hafta be up to 9 gold before you can liege... lol
Wrath Paine: nope, afraid to put it on
HawksRock Gunawan: it won't bite.... lol
Alexander Burgess: put it on
Wrath Paine: No way.
Alexander Burgess: chicken
Wrath Paine: Sounds like I am signing a contract to give my life away or something.
Sable Slade: come on Wrath
Wrath Paine: And I'm saving myself.
Alexander Burgess: everybody's doin it
Wrath Paine: I want a ring on my finger first damnit.
HawksRock Gunawan: yeah.... lmao
HawksRock Gunawan: u tell him Alex
HawksRock Gunawan: we don't need a nother Nancy Reagan running around
Alexander Burgess: omg, what a prude
Wrath Paine: I don't just give it up for free. stares at alex
Alexander Burgess: or a Bawbwa or a Tipper
Alexander Burgess: yeah, well that 20 I gave you was counterfeit
Wrath Paine: hahaha bastid.
Alexander Burgess: heheh
HawksRock Gunawan: once you get over your irrational fears
Wrath Paine: LOL
Alexander Burgess: can we have fights with these HUDs, or is it strickly economic
Alexander Burgess: LOL
Bryan Johnson: lol.
Alexander Burgess: yeah, I thought I was pushing it
Wrath Paine: no kidding.

No comments: