So I didn't get it done yesterday but my flaming excuse is if you had the weekend I've had, you wouldn't have either. So nah! Better late than never, I say. Besides it's just in time for you to get a refresher before tonight's episode, right? Okay it'll hopefully be short & sweet....
Recap of Episode 203 - Chapter 3 - Kindred Spirits
- Sylar’s finally back. And he's missing his powers? Or is he? And with Candice? She looks diff now, definitely. If you remmy last season, Candice was with the "company", then she was with Linderman. I'm so confused.
- Matt Parkman, Mohinder Suresh and Molly. Is anyone else smelling a spin-of? Next year on NBC, MY TWO DADS [with superpowers].
- Thanks to an awesome name like Takezo Kensei and one really big sword, did anyone else expect David Anders addition to the show to be so painfully lame?
- Claire finally learns that West’s power isn’t that of a stalker. He can fly! He's kinda sweet in a way. I loved when he told her to shut up, scooped her into his arms & they flew away.
- Micah is carted off to New Orleans. Apparently DL didn't make it to Season 2. Set your phasers to stunning. Uhura returns. Next up. Spock as the ultimate bad guy.
- Can someone please explain to me the deal with Maya & Alejandro’s power? And while you’re at it, calculate the odds that Alejandro’s prison buddy just happened to have stolen Claire’s Nissan Rogue.
- Peter goes all Sylar. Very cool.
- Sylar goes all Sylar. Even cooler.
- Claire’s new boyfriend West was actually abducted by a mysterious man with Horn-Rimmed Glasses. That’s going to make one awkard family dinner. We can’t wait.
Be sure to catch it on NBC tonight. Check your local listings.