Sunday, October 28, 2007

Stoppin In to say...

HAI GUISE!
For the past 4 days I've been working in RL and it kinda sucks, but the good news is... I WILL BE DJ'n Tuesday night at Clock Work. Wuwu!

Okay on to some stuffs.

JH Report - You may be happy to know that Hawks & I are currently, as in right now, working on a JH Report. I know they have gotten far & few, but yay for the newest one.

Tiny Empires - Hurrah for every one that showed for the family party yesterday. I couldn't make it but I'm sure Hawks will be doing a post on it shortly.

I think that's it for now... back to work

3 comments:

Cierra Theriac said...

We missed you last night - I hope this working thing is worth it ;) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hiya Jellybean
Could you please tell me where I can get the animation you used in the JH report that makes your mouth move?
Thanks :)

♥ JellyBean Madison ♥ said...

Cierra - It's up in the air still Haha! But I think JellyBean was unleashed on the world of retail sales! O.o

Gabs - it's not an animation that you can get in world. It's a program I use with my machinima called Crazy Talk by Reallusion. You can google it.