Saturday, December 1, 2007

Omg! Omg! *squeals*

Just as I was starting to get really grumpy about full blown un-numbness in my sore jaw, about ready to say fuck it, and go to bed... I get an IM that made me brighten up instantly.

Dilligafah Hoodoo: JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JellyBean Madison: OMFG DILLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

I've known Dilli for a very very long time, mayhapsibly my entire SL existence. I nicknamed him "My Monkey." And ever since then he's been one of the greatest friends Aka & I could ever ask for. He's seen us go through a lot of changes, a lot of immaturity, a lot of growing up, and numerous moves in our SL. He was our recon during wand games, roommate/neighbor & builder of things to make us laugh [enter the RoboTender & Surfing Potato-Man]. He took a huge break from SL, I mean HUGE, with schooling, studying and work he rarely could find time to log in, but he would still manage to pop in just at the right moments or brighten my day on Yahoo.

I'm sorry Aka wasn't here to see you tonight Monkey but on behalf of us both, we welcome you back to our SLives with huge tackle hugs! You were greatly missed you goofus! *noogies*

1 comment:

Dilligafah said...

YAY! I guess I have perfect timing for those sorts of things....