Friday, November 30, 2007

Silver Linings & Root Canals

Just a message from the friendly neighborhood pink haired chick...
So like Hawks & I have been uber frantic trying to get the SLSA video up & rolling, meanwhile trying to juggle our real life schedules. Bring on the weekend! Oh yah, I would like to officially declare tomorrow PJ Day. I wanted to do that today but I have a dentist appointment at my 1 p.m. Anyroo... in honor of my pending root canal & extraction [in 50 min] Jell sported her braces today. Just look at that shiny grill, yO.

Bestest cell phone text message ever!
I asked Santa for a condom, he gave me 3, I asked him for a dollar & I got 10... I asked him for a ho, and got this number. Love, Your Sister :p

Also... no matter how bleak life seems to get, no matter how many verbal poundings you take in daily, just know there is always a silver lining. Sometimes you just have to squint really hard to see it, but it's there. :D

No comments: