Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Holiday Meme - Hawks

Grumble, grumble, grumble... kk here we go again... got tagged by Rosie and Alexx, so lemme stop the madness now!

Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with answering the questions about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (answering same questions) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose five (ha! I so changed it) people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. Are you an early shopper or a late shopper?

I would say both, my preference is to be early and get things knocked out ASAP, but every year it seems like I end up with someone who I am still looking for on Christmas Eve...

2. What is your favorite cartoon (current or passed)?

I am not a big cartoon watcher. I would have to say South Park is my fav though.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how competent are you on home repair projects?

I am a 10, cuz I am a big believer in www.yellowpages.com ? Errr wait, you mean me fix something... hahahahaha

4. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Just getting friends and family together for a big game night. My family loves to play board and card games til all hours of the night when we get together, and it is a blast to have everybody laughing and having a good time.

5. Describe your favorite kiss? Do you give it or receive it?

My favorite kiss is the one that comes when you are at the height of passion, and it just sort of bubbles out in a way that you can't control, but you know that you want your partner more than anything else in the world right at that moment and you kiss just a little too hard, too urgent, and too yummy as your tongue, lips, and mouth become an expression of your lust/desire/love at that point. I spose I am picturing it as I am giving it, but it is being well received... lol.

Bonus (as in optional):What is the best holiday gift you have ever gotten? Best you've given?

The best gift I have ever gotten was when my daughter took a bunch of crayons, markers, tape, staples, and 8.5x11 paper and made me a 6 ft tall Jayhawk at the age of 5 years old. She is quite the artiste, as well as brilliant... lol. The best I have ever given is hopefully TBD... will let you know how it turns out someday.

I am learning from past meme's and not going to actually tag anybody... but I might come back and change that after my set... or maybe not.

No comments: