Tuesday, December 25, 2007

*My* Hair Affair

*waves like crazy to Sinnocent*

I love hairstyles that are not the norm. Ya know how it works... ETD releases & everyone is wearing the same hair. Break out of the box peeps!

Last night Sinnocent of ~*Sinsation*~ sent me an IM & Crissy Pressies!!! :o We got to talking & Oh My Wow! I'm in love with her... I'm talking like tote I wanna hump her leg kinda love here. She said she reads the stew & had remmy'd that I was looking for a pink/red texture awhile back. After giving her my pink rgb & talking a bit more - She absolutely nailed it perfectly!

I woke up this morning to the bestest pink/red texture & new doooo Eva'R!

This is the (Sinsation) - Athena - JellyBean color! It only completely rocks! Especially paired with the Tya's Spice Gown from Evie's Closet.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Sinnocent I wanna lick you!

No comments: