Tuesday, January 8, 2008

WELCOME HOME!! HAWT STUFF!!

Yay!! Jell should be landing on that rock in the ocean around 5:30 SL time tonight, and then getting home shortly thereafter, so we can welcome her back to the world!! Woot!! You have been greatly missed by everybody baby (even though you still managed to crank out a few tidbits here and there to help lessen the pain.) Unfortunately, I won't be online to welcome you home properly since I will be attending the KU basketball game tonight, but I am enlisting the help of all our Stew readers to welcome you home the right way. Therefore, I leave you in their capable hands... and I will save the kisses til later. Mwah! :)

2 comments:

♥ JellyBean Madison ♥ said...

Awwwwwwwwww thank you... MWAH

Unknown said...

[crash tackle huggles you] JOMG my Sunshine, i tote misseded you!!!! glad you had a fuqing awesome time :D