Monday, February 4, 2008

Got lost along the way...

I completely meant to blog today but was sidetracked by Pirates. So I'm just now getting around to it. Sorry if you feel neglected or disappointed by my actions. Seems there's a lot of that going around.

It's nice to take a break from RL & even SL to fire canons, go all stabbity on people, and pet swamp alligators with long rusty swords. Arrrr! Matey! Besides Hawks likes to play with my booty & we got Aka along for the ride. She likes to watch. Savvy, mate?

Okay so I don't have much to blog about other than this week will be busy. I apologize in advance for not lowering taxes in TE as often as I'd like to.

As always, TMI Tuesday will be happening and we'll (or *I*) will blog about that tomorrow or Tuesday morning as a friendly reminder. :)

Also, if you haven't yet... please take a moment to answer the VDay poll. So far it's been a very interesting experiment. I'll leave it up for another 24 hours before I post results.

That's it for me. Sweetest of Dreams

P.s. LOOK AT ME!

kkthnxbai

No comments: