Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hai - It's only me

Not too much to say, really. I'm heading out for an interview so I'll make this short & to the point.

Cierra - You get dibs on my leading SLactress in our next vid. Cause I wub you. :hearts:

Vimeo - Google video has already done pissed me the fook off. Things look overly pixelated & not as sharp/crisp as when they were viewed fresh from upload. Soooooo, I say "FUCK YOU GOOGLE!" And Helllllo Vimeo. I've set it up for Hawks & I, he doesn't know that yet. :p You can view it here.

Lost Control - I made the mistake of leaving out my fav blue haired guy in the credits, so I remedied that plus some minor tweaks & such, NOW I'm happy with the way it turned out. You can view it all crispy & sharp like on Vimeo or in post below *points*.

Hawks the DJ - He is so sweet, he stepped up to cover my first hour of Skankin Tuesdays due to me taking Hula Classes. :) Btw, he won't be playing Ska.

David Says - He wants a less angry video to be spit out. Was Lost Control angry? Oh well, we'll see about something more poppish for the kitty boi. It's Hawks' turn to choose the next vid, so stay tuned.

That's my update til later tators... huggles & kissiepops

2 comments:

Cierra Theriac said...

OMG yer killin' me! LOL, I need to mop up the diet coke I just spit all over my monitor. *mwah*

♥ JellyBean Madison ♥ said...

Hahahaha! Yay! :p Thanks for blogging the vid - and you are so full fledge starring in next vid.