Saturday, October 6, 2007

Talk me down Rosie! Talk me down!

Haha okay so I'm a lil slower in the Grawr Dept. than I had thought I'd be. Oh but now I am full blown GRAWR RAWR RAWR! *foams at the mouth* Okay semi-cryptic work for you? Kk Cool!

  • Did I ever say I wasn't cunty? I'm confused, I thought every one knew this.
  • Long weekends make me cranky.
  • Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
  • SL has far more problems than it deserves and far more solutions than it applies. *MUTE*
  • I really hate untextured default wood.
  • Trust me, as soon as I can get a "cut your face off" animation, there's a top 5 list I gotta hit.
  • Pink is the color of happiness.
  • I'm not to ever be left unattended...
  • Not responsible for chaos, panic, pandemonium that may or may not occur in Hawks' absence. Shup! I don't care if you saw me at the scene of the crime.
  • Rosie did it!
  • It's been hotter'n than a goat's butt in a pepper patch and raining hard like a cow pissin' on a flat rock.
  • Why did they do away with town stoning?
  • "I'll Tumble For You" by Culture Club (even remixes) can turn any negative into a positive & goes great with all Animazoo dances.

1 comment:

Cierra Theriac said...

OMG what were you up to yesterday girl? Next time, either come surfing, or invite me along, lol. ;)