Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Bloomin' Tuesday!

I don't care what any one says... The sun was shining thru the gloomy clouds, birds were chirpin, & angels sung as I opened my eyes today, okay so mayhaps it was a dream I had just before my alarm went off at 630 a.m. Whatever. Nothing and I mean nothing is going to bring me down today. Not whispers of scandals, not credit lines being down, not chauvinistic pigs that think a girl can't pick wiper blades, not the fact that SL cannot currently log me in, nothing!

I do however have some bad news. Hawks & I will not be dj'ing at Clockwork tonight. :( We both have RL obligations that we have to attend to. Hopefully we'll be back there next week doing our groove thang.

Okay a few things to cover...

Welcome back Wrath. You were completely & tote missed. Glad to see you back to bloggity blogging. Will you be joining me & Hawks in Professor B's class? :D

Tiny Empires - I've thrown it out there... I'm looking for *our* Kingdom name. I asked everyone to drop me a notecard with what they think we should go with. I'm sorta leaning towards The Kingdom of Mayhapsibly (sounds positive, upbeat & like anything can happen & be achieved). :p

Stay Video - I posted way back when that I wanted to do a video for "Stay" by Lisa Loeb, I haven't chucked this idea yet. I'm still working out how I want to get it done. I put off stuff to get the JH Report done but now I think I can work on this. With Hawks getting his machinima feet I think we'll be able to do more now.

Okay I officially think I give up on logging in.
Second Life Service Status
Second Life Offline for Database Maintenance or Update

In our continuing effort to improve your Second Life experience, we have taken Second Life temporarily offline for maintenance. This may also effect portions of our website. We are working to re-open our doors as quickly as possible and we appreciate your continued patience. For more details and further information on current system status, please visit our official blog at blog.secondlife.com.

1 comment:

Cierra Theriac said...

Oooo "The Kingdom of Mayhapsibly". Other than I can't spell it, I like it. :D

I couldn't come up with anything more clever than Madisonia.