Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blogger Party! Wuwu!

Cross posted from:

Vint Falken: Who’s hosting the next Second Life Bloggers party?

Zoe Connolly’s looking for a victim with blood type 0 a host (or hosts) for the next Blogger Party. Now, why is hosting a SL Blogger Party so much fun?

  1. You get to pick the location.
  2. You get to pick the strippers.
  3. You get to pick the DJ.
  4. You get to meet a lot of kewl, interesting and hawt Second Life Bloggers. Oh, and Veyron too! *ducks for incoming fire*
  5. You get to tell Prok she’s not invited.
  6. You get to pick the theme. (Who says webpolls can’t be tricked? ;))
  7. You get a lot of attention.
  8. You get to spend a lot of time setting the whole thing up.

Past hosts, did I miss something?

If you feel a bit insecure, or not sure anybody will attend if you are hosting, feel free to pick a co-host. And drop me an IM too, I have the neatest idea for an invitation-system. And, Smiley, no! We are not keeping this one on the Teen Grid. Sorry.

SL Blogger logo (button/badge)


Zoe’s original lines:

If anyone would like to host the next Second Life Bloggers party, please let me know in the next few weeks.
I’m thinking we could use a party in February or March depending on host/hostess schedule , party theme selection, etc….
SLBloggers parties are usually held on Sundays .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I left a comment...

I have a Party platform rezzed on my sim and I would be honored if the blogger crowd would come party on it.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Orcas/54/84/139