Zoe Connolly’s looking for a
victim with blood type 0 a host (or hosts) for the next Blogger Party. Now, why is hosting a SL Blogger Party so much fun?
- You get to pick the location.
- You get to pick the strippers.
- You get to pick the DJ.
- You get to meet a lot of kewl, interesting and hawt Second Life Bloggers. Oh, and Veyron too! *ducks for incoming fire*
- You get to tell Prok she’s not invited.
You get to pick the theme.(Who says webpolls can’t be tricked? ;))
- You get a lot of attention.
- You get to spend a lot of time setting the whole thing up.
Past hosts, did I miss something?
If you feel a bit insecure, or not sure anybody will attend if you are hosting, feel free to pick a co-host. And drop me an IM too, I have the neatest idea for an invitation-system. And, Smiley, no! We are not keeping this one on the Teen Grid. Sorry.
Zoe’s original lines:
If anyone would like to host the next Second Life Bloggers party, please let me know in the next few weeks.
I’m thinking we could use a party in February or March depending on host/hostess schedule , party theme selection, etc….
SLBloggers parties are usually held on Sundays .